Current properties for sale (links):
All properties sold
How to have the best chance of successfully buying property:
- Start looking in the areas that you are interested in to get a feel for value in the market place.
- Talk to a broker about finance, then when you are happy get your finance in order.
- Register with web sites (such as realestate.com.au) to send you alerts for new properties on the market that meet your criteria.
- When you see a property you like let the agent know of your interest and attend the first possible inspection.
- If you like the property, obtain a copy of the sales contract and have a solicitor or conveyancer peruse this for you.
- If the property is for sale by private treaty it is wise to not negotiate until you have considered your finance and you are in a position to put your offer on a contract.
- If the property is going to auction, let the agent know you intend to go to the auction and to advise you if the owner will sell the property prior to the auction. Get your finance arranged.
- When making an offer, put it in writing and clearly state the terms of the offer. eg How long to settlement, the amount of deposit and the price you are offering.
These are just a few basic hints. If you would like help in purchasing a property, feel free to call us.